Associate Membership is for organisations such as law firms, NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, adoption, fostering or family support agencies, training or service support providers, childcare charities, foster carers' or adopters' associations, Government departments or statutory agencies, voluntary agencies, university departments or research projects.
It has been designed to help keep your organisation well informed of new developments in the field, access expertise, engage in multi-disciplinary forums, improve practice delivery, evidence regulatory compliance, engage in debate on current issues and offer an opportunity to share policy and practice.
The core benefits are:
As an Associate member, you will receive/have the opportunity to access the following benefits and services:
- Attendance at our advisory forums offering opportunities to contribute to setting standards and shaping policy and practice and responding to public consultations.
- High quality professional advice and information service including specialist advice on health and legal practice issues.
- A professional commissioned bespoke training consultancy service.
- Regular membership mailings including information on the latest events, resources and other services.
- Subscription to Adoption & Fostering, our highly regarded, peer reviewed quarterly journal, covering new developments in childcare policy, practice and research UK wide and globally, and complete online access to back file records plus online access to the Journal of Social Work and Qualitative Social Work.
- Your choice of SIX authoritative and informative new or recent CoramBAAF publications, essential reading for professionals and carers.
- Exclusive access to the members' area of the CoramBAAF website, packed with information and resources including practice and advice notes, sample health and social report forms, some books, guides and more.
- CoramBAAF Adoption & Fostering Digest, the only comprehensive monthly bulletin, covering news on policy, legislation, research and parliamentary affairs UK wide, delivered to your inbox.
- Access to new and revised social and medical report forms devised by experts.